How our process works
Many have been lead to think that moving walls and shifting rooms is what custom deigning is all about. In fact, this is far from reality. For a home to be truly custom built, no two homes can be conceived in the same way. This simply means we cannot use existing plans to design a custom home. Each and every home we custom design starts with a blank piece of paper. This may seem like a long path but with our highly experienced designer (min. 7 years industry standard) combined with our proven robust process, we are always confident we can satisfy demand.
"Your own personal consultant, build your home your way."
Benefits of a Personal Consultant
A perfect home is only a collection an individual thoughts and expectations combined and interpreted correctly to vast team of trades. The key here is communication. At Da’Vanti Homes we recognize this this fact and have designed a unique communication process to carry out the building process with one dedicated person of contact. No more picking up the phone and being transferred to different people who know very little about your project or leaving endless messages with supervisors who are too busy to call you back.
No Personal Consultant
- Sales Reps with no design skills.
- Upon signing up you are passed on to a Contract Admin Staff.
- Prestart with interior decorator, often mistaken for an interior designer.
- Job on site- Client liaison takes over.
Your Own Personal Consultant
- Your own Dedicated Building Designer not a sales rep.
- Personal Consultant relationship throughout contract stage.
- Prestart with interior designer (not decorator) or your original Personal Consultant.
- Job on Site- Your personal consultant throughout build + Client Liaison.
- Brainstorm to identify what your specific needs are i.e. your dream home, an investment, or just your next build.
- Explore architectural style preferences, identify colours of interest
- Set budgets, size of build and limitations
- Examine Survey or Block plan (if available)
The Design Process
- Create several sketch elevation and floor plans
- Begin CAD design and 3D Modelling
3D Conception and VisualiSing
- Visualisation meeting and design walkthrough
- Explore 3D design in detail
- Discuss and implement changes
Interior Design & specification integration
- Examine each room individually and custom design interiors i.e. Kitchen, bathrooms, entry, alfresco
- Implement specifications, products and finishing materials
- Estimators to cost project- (you only pay for what is in your home, no pre-set prices and double margin)
Costing and approvals
- Obtain Engineering plans
- Estimators to re-cost project based on engineering requirements
- Obtain Building licences and any other approvals
- Allocation of supervisor for your project
- Begin construction
- Direct client liaison